ERRA♫

Thursday, October 01, 2009

so happy yet stressful

hihi!! im so damn happy sia. ytd i posted about what happened in sch right....and i was so confused and angry and mad and sad but what made me happy again was, MY BROTHER GAVE MY HIS LAPTOP!! im like so freaking happy man. now i got a laptop woohoo!! can cancel my wishlist lol. he bought a new laptop (ACER) and gave his old one(COMPAQ) to me. haha. my house got 2 computer actually and i have 2 brothers. one for each. but actually one is my 2nd oldest bro and me share one. now i got my own hahaha. now i can call this my own laptop haha!! im still asking my bro the functions? on this laptop, how to charge when no batt, charge until what %, what % must charge all those. then i install at the websites myself like msn, google chrome, imesh, adobe player... haha. i wan dl game then keep asking my brother got virus got virus. haha. scared got virus then aiyo die.

anyways, tml is history and english paper. english okay arh, just need to learn new descriptive words but now im struggling with history!! chapter 4,5,7,9. chapter 5 and 7 i know ady but 9 and 4 haven. wish me luck to memorise them easier. haha.

TO MY FELLOW CLASSMATES OUT THERE, GD LUCK FOR EXAMS TOMORROW YEAH. JYJY X3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home