ERRA♫

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nothing much x]

WAH!! Today is already saturday and tomorrow is SUNDAY! That is HARI RAYA! oh my gosh. Time sure flies. It seems like yesterday was the first day of fasting and tomorrow will be hari raya. I am like so freaking happy and excited right now. Well yesterday wah damn angry sia. Com broke down? After i went home from school my father repairing the oven? He say got powercut then from there my bro's com(the one im using now) is off-ed. But he was dling something and the com shut down. Then when i want to on the com it keep restarting. damn angry sia. so i didnt use the com for like, the whole day? Missed my pet so. >< and my farmville!! ARGH!! Well, no need angry liao now i using com haha. Just finished helping my mom do some kueh for hari raya! they called the kueh 'love letters' ? haha cute name. Actually is i do the whole container sia! My mom only do at the starting then after that i continue doing myself while she go shop. Lol. Then when i finished already she sleeping on the sofa(i was doing the kueh at the living room) Hai...Nvm lar..She must be really tired. SO i cleaned up eveything. Washed the tray, the sticks and the bowl? Haha my back hurts alamak. My arm oso. Hmm... NOw is 3.17 and later i going cemetary with my parents? See my father reaching home from work what time. Dk bro coming anot. We going there take car. Hope it doesnt rains. After that we will go to jurong point banquet there break fast! hAHA today last day of ramadhan!! Gosh im over reacting. TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home