ERRA♫

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy days!

Can i post something for yesterday and today? hehe.

YESTERDAY

Went IMM with my mom and bro. Reach there at around 6.30? Break fast at banquet there. Met my dad at banquet and he found a seat. After break fast went to M1 shop. My dad bought me a new handphone. yay. Actually its not bought, its like contract? Idk lah. My mom oso got new handphone. Mine is samsung jet. My mum's is sony ericsson w508? Not sure, only sure is got flip flip one. After that reach home at around 10? hahas. Play-ed with my new hp until around 12? wah i know, so late already right. Charged my phone for 8 hours. haha.

TODAY

Morning woke up, feeling excited, idk why. And my left eye was like, swollen? But nothing at my eye there. Just when close my left eye pain. Hai... Mum woke up first. Her phone oso charging 8 hours. Then she plug off already. Hahas then i ask her plug off for me. XD I play-ed with my hp lor. Ytd when switch to the new hp my medias and contacts all gone. lucky in my old phone. so from old phone transfer to com then from com transfer to my new hp. haha so troublesome right. After that went shop. my dad wan to buy screen protector? And a pouch for my phone. After that went home, rest awhile and paint my room. My room was yellowish-white for top and beige for bottom. Now it's light-pink for top and lavender for bottom. Actually i wan dark colours wan, like maroon? Or purple? Black is too dark. Haha. But he buy the paint already so no choice. :) I love my new room now. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home