ERRA♫

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wah bad day

Hello hahaha. Very funny. Today after school, got NSW and eng supp. But then clash. Then need go NSW. So boring. Lol. But then i played with Ziqing and Sibelle.. Hehehe!! After that go jurong east lib need return book. Lucky sibelle told me lib book due today. I was like, what?! So no choice but to go and return. (: The funny thing is when me and ziqing in the bust going home, my slipper broke!! Not broke actually, it's more like fall off?? Lol....Lucky ziqing ask me move aside then suddenly my slipper fall. haha. if ziqing never remind me then i wonder, when going down the time, my slipper will fall then everybody will look at me. lol will kena ps. hahaha.... so i walked like a crippled person to my house. But downstair my house there i took off my slipper and quickly run up the stairs. lol... (: Kayyy....Going off :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home