ERRA♫

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I'm feeling better thanks (: Ok ytd sectional i had fever already. First time marilyn ask me check temperature is 37.8 i think. Then went up to 38.8 :X After that 39.0. Wah it's like, so high. Climbed up the stairs also can't climb properly. So when i got home my mother straight away knew i had a fever. Was my temperature that obvious u don't even need to take temp? Then take temp, wah, first 39.2, then 39.4. Ate panadol but still no use. Went to sleep until 8++ No choice see doc got mc for today band. And 1 week pe mc until 14/4/10. Sports day 12/3/10 :X I'll still run (: Haha. Then my parents let me sleep in their air con room :D but they ask me sleep first but i don't dare. Cos alone in that room reminds me of the paranormal activity mr.wilson showed us :X So waited my mom to sleep thn i sleep with her (: Then this morning mom woke me up, eat medi, arnd 7.30? Yuck. Still feeling restless, at least i got mc for band today. then slept until 12 noon. Still restless that time. And one more thing, i hate taking pills :( especially those big big ones. I have a problem swallowing them because of that 'incident'.

Anyways, bought new uniform ytd and its like so BIG! I mean seriously, the blouse i bought bigger, but i think okay ba.. cos i grown fat? haha actually nv gain weight. Then the skirt i bought bigger size but still above the knee! And i was like, should i buy a bigger size? But the new skirt is already loose, and i already buckle to the tightest one, still loose -.-

And thanks my friends (: I gotten better in just one day (: See ya then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home